Selecting an Agent and Price
The following are few factors to keep in mind when looking for a listing agent:
- REALTOR. Best to choose an agent who is an actual Realtor (not all agents are Realtors). Actual Realtors subscribe to higher standards and educational requirements.
- Education. The most important factor in choosing a real estate professional is their education in the real estate industry.
- Experience and Expertise. You want a full-service agent who is familiar with your area and with the type of property you intend to sell. Does he or she employ a diverse range of marketing and advertising strategies? How tech-savvy is your agent? How many similar properties has he or she been able to sell in the past? We have over 20 years in the Real Estate Industry and can help you thru the whole process of selling your home.
- Availability and Commitment. Your agent should be capable of prompt and decisive action during the course of selling your property. Does your agent make it a point to keep in touch with you constantly? Can your agent easily be contacted in case of emergencies or even for the simplest questions? Is your agent available on the weekends or in the evenings when most buyers are out looking?
- Rapport. Does your agent take the time to listen to your goals and clarify your needs? Can your agent understand your unique situation and be genuinely concerned about the outcome of the process? Your listing agent will be your guide and partner in this crucial decision, so it is important to find one with whom you can get along.